Maps & Directions
Maps will be on display at start of the ride and at all rest stops and routes will be clearly marked.
Maps and directions will not be printed out for cyclists. Please download one of the apps or print out a copy for your own use.
DOWNLOAD THE TRACKING LINK HERE.
Volunteers have graciously created a variety of ways for you to access maps & directions for all routes. They will also be well marked with color coded paint by route.
NEPR 100 Mile Ride
For those of you asking about the vertical gain, our volunteer cycling guru indicates that the 100 mile route is considered flat by New England standards and has 2156 elev gain per Strava recorded stats. The numbers on mapmyride may differ slightly.
*Another of our wonderful cyclists sent us the link for the Century Ride on the Strava app and RideWithGPS.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MAPMYRIDE:
- Create MapMyRide account on computer. Need to specify an email address accessible from the phone in setup.
- Download MapMyRide app to phone
- Click on MapMyRide link on NEPR website
- Click on “Send to Phone” button above map….this actually sends an email with an OPEN ROUTE button
- Open the email on phone, click OPEN ROUTE and that should launch MapMyRide app.