JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED NIGHTS OF THE YEAR!
This page is being updated for 2018. Tickets will go on sale in May.
**YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO RIDE OR VOLUNTEER BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS!**
TICKET SALES ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 350 PEOPLE!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKET!
- The dinner will be held at The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach! Yup, the same place the ride will start and end the next day!
- Buffet style dinner will be served by table, beginning at 6:30. (Gates will open at 5:30 and chowder, drinks, and packet pick-up will be available at that time. Come early and relax with friends before the big day!
- Rather than the standard pre-ride pasta, we are celebrating the fact that we are in beautiful Maine and hosting a good old fashioned outdoor Lobstah Suppah! (Don’t worry non-crustacean eaters, we also have chicken and veggie burgers, plus hot dogs for the kids.) The meal will also include clam chowder, corn on the cob, potato salad, coleslaw, side dish pasta marinara (gluten free by request), and lemonade, water, and iced tea. Thanks to Jimmy the Greeks, beer and wine will also be available for purchase.
- Although we had to increase the price for the lobster dinner slightly this year, thanks to the generosity of Sea Salt Lobster Company, we are still able to provide it at below market prices!
- Tickets for the dinner will be sold on a first come first served basis at $15.00 for Lobster and $12.50 for Chicken or Veggie Burger. Children under the age of 12 are free, unless they want an adult entrée (lobster, chicken or veggie burger), in which case their ticket will be the same as an adult ticket. You may pay using a Paypal account or a Credit Card but both are processed through Paypal. Just follow the link.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
- We understand that some of you may want to bring a guest with you who is not riding or volunteering. If that is the case, you may purchase a meal for them. Guest tickets are $20.00 for Lobster or $17.50 for Chicken or Veggie Burger. At least initially Guest Tickets will be limited to ONE per cyclist or volunteer ticket purchase. If you hope to bring additional guests, please note that in the comment section and we will let you know if there is extra room as the ride gets closer.
- Remember you MUST be registered to either Ride or Volunteer before you are allowed to purchase dinner tickets.
- Just like the ride itself, dinner will be served rain or shine!
- This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends and reconnect with friends from previous years. We look forward to seeing you there!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING SACO BAY ROTARY FOR DOING ALL OF THE COOKING & SERVING…AND A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO MAKE THIS NIGHT SO INCREDIBLE!
PLEASE THANK THEM AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY FOR FREELY GIVING SO MUCH OF THEMSELVES!