2018 Pre-Ride Dinner – Friday, September 7th
JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED NIGHTS OF THE YEAR!
**IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED TO RIDE OR VOLUNTEER PLEASE DO SO BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS!**
TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 350 PEOPLE
- The dinner will be held at The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach! The same place the ride will start and end the next day!
- Get ready to ROLL with a delicious Maine Lobster Roll Dinner! (Don’t worry non-crustacean eaters, we also have roasted chicken and Grateful Burger Veggie Burgers, plus hot dogs for the kids.) The meal will also include clam chowder, corn on the cob, potato salad, coleslaw, side dish pasta marinara (gluten free by request), and lemonade, water, and iced tea. Beer and wine will also be available for purchase.
- Thanks to the generosity of Harmon’s Clamcakes, Maine Shellfish of Kennebunk, and Cozy Harbor, we are able to provide a 5 oz fresh lobster roll (more meat than in previous whole lobsters) without increasing the ticket price!
- Buffet style dinner will be served by table, beginning at 6:30. Gates will open at 5:30 and chowder, drinks, and packet pick-up will be available at that time. Come early and relax with friends before the big day!
- Tickets for the dinner are $15.00 for a Lobster Roll and $12.50 for Roasted Chicken or Veggie Burger. Children under the age of 12 are free, unless they want an adult entrée (lobster, chicken or veggie burger), in which case their ticket will be the same as an adult ticket. You may pay using a Paypal account or a Credit Card but both are processed through Paypal. Just follow the link.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
- Although this night is primarily for cyclists and volunteers, we understand that some of you may want to bring a guest with you who is not riding or volunteering. Guest tickets are $20.00 for Lobster or $17.50 for Chicken or Veggie Burger. Guest Tickets are limited to two per cyclist or volunteer ticket purchase.
- Remember you MUST be registered to either Ride or Volunteer before you are allowed to purchase dinner tickets.
- Just like the ride itself, dinner will be served rain or shine!
- This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends and reconnect with friends from previous years. We look forward to seeing you there!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING SACO BAY ROTARY FOR DOING ALL OF THE COOKING & SERVING…AND A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO MAKE THIS NIGHT SO INCREDIBLE!
PLEASE THANK THEM AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY FOR FREELY GIVING SO MUCH OF THEMSELVES!